Holiday Shipping Notices
Our holiday hours and closures are as follows:
- We are open 8:30am to 3:00pm Monday through Friday
We will be closed the following days
- Thanksgiving: November 26th – November 28th
- Christmas: December 24th – December 25th
- New Years Eve: December 31st – January 1st
Some orders will ship within 24 hours, but due to higher volume during the holiday season, orders can take up to 72 hours to process.
Some of our higher priced or in demand items will require an indirect/direct signature. UPS / USPS will send notices via email if we need to ship your order with a signature requirement.
UPS Ground Shipments:
Starting December 1st 2020: Normal UPS® service. UPS® Ground Service Guarantee suspension begins. The UPS® Service Guarantee suspension comes in effect today. The UPS Service Guarantee is suspended for all UPS® Ground shipments, including shipments to and from AK, HI, and PR picked up or scheduled for delivery Dec. 2-Dec. 24.
Read More, regarding UPS Deadlines: https://www.ups.com/us/en/help-center/shipping-support/days-of-operation-us/holiday-shipping-us.page
OUR WEBSITE LAST DAY FOR UPS GROUND IS: December 14th
- Not a guarantee, unless otherwise noted. Dates are for estimated delivery before December 25. Actual delivery date may vary depending on origin, destination, Post Office acceptance date and time and other conditions, including customs delays. Some restrictions apply.
- For Priority Mail Express shipments mailed December 22 through December 25, the money-back guarantee applies only if the shipment was not delivered or delivery was not attempted with 2 business days.
Read More, regarding USPS Deadlines: https://www.usps.com/holiday/holiday-shipping-dates.htm
OUR WEBSITE LAST DAY FOR USPS FIRSTCLASS IS: December 18th
OUR WEBSITE LAST DAY FOR USPS PRIORITY MAIL IS: December 19th
Other Exceptions and Restrictions:
Delivery to remote or rural areas may take longer than specified. Items ordered together may ship separately. Express Delivery is not available. There is no delivery on holidays. We will provide tracking information to initial point of delivery only. Please contact your local USPS or PO Box location or Military mail station for additional tracking information.