To return, please contact Customer Service to issue an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. You can contact us via the two options below.
Please have your Order Number handy. Once approved a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number will be provided to you, when you ship your product back to us please provide a copy of the original invoice with the return.
Please note the return conditions below:
- Custom orders and/or special items are not eligible for return and/or exchange.
- All sales are FINAL on: custom helmets, clearance, blowout sale, special deals, or any items categorized under these descriptions. Please contact the Customer Service Center for details.
- Ship the items back to us within seven (7) days of receiving your label
- Your refund will be processed within 5-7 business days after the item has been received and inspected at our facility. Refunds will be made by crediting the original method of payment.
- If the return is the result of an error by LIFT Aviation, we will provide you with a pre-paid shipping label for your return. If not, you will be responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- Again, please remember that returned items must be in their original condition for you to receive a refund. This means the warranty card must be blank, all parts and instructions are present, the item is unused, and the item has all the original packaging. Please include the original invoice, packing slip, order confirmation email, and / or the Return Authorization email.