- Gloss and Matte Carbon - Our Carbon Shroud is available in both Matte and Gloss sheen.
- Carbon Fiber construction – Strong and lightweight, our Carbon Shroud is made with the pilot’s needs in mind.
- Pure Optics Goggle - The Anti-Fog UV lens provides premium optics, reduces glare, and supports a wider field of vision. Molded visor retainers mounted on the shell keep the visor in its correct pivot position.
- Interchangeable optic lens - Removeable and replaceable lens capabilities.
- Unique mounting/pivot system - Molded from high-strength polymer, there are no knobs or buttons. Our unique mounting hardware is easy, simply find the tab and adjust as needed.
- Retrofit design - Our Carbon Shroud is designed to work with any standard AV-1 flight helmet, new or used. This is a retrofit solution done by one of our in-house technicians.
- Optic lens protection – The Carbon Shroud offers protection to the lens when retracted.
- Single-hand operation– Utilizing our tabbed lens system, you can easily raise and lower your shroud lens.
- Sleek, stylish, and easy – The Carbon Shroud brings another level of comfort and style to our AV-1 KOR flight helmet.
- Lightweight - When mounted to your flight helmet, our Shroud system is great for those looking to keep weight down and stay protected.
The install of our Carbon Shroud is completed in-house, by a LIFT Aviation Technician. Within 24-72 hours after placing your order a LIFT AV representative will email you instructions pertaining to shipping and packaging. Once your helmet is received, the install process of the Carbon Shroud system takes roughly 24-72 hours before return shipment to you.